Thursday, April 29, 2010

Diogenes syndrome

Well, sort of Diogenes anyway - he sat in a barrel and people came to him. I seem to sit in this blog and nobody comes to it!! That aside, like that awful Kevin Coster film about American rounders or whatever it is, 'People will come'.
I had a good time at the London Book Fair last week, spoke to a few interesting folk, and reaffirmed my unease at being somewhere as frantic and busy as London - definitely not for me, but each to their own. A review is due in the London Police Pensioner soon, so let's hope London takes to me more than I to London!
I also had the sales figures from Troubador for the last quarter, and there seems to have been a sudden rush of sales in the last couple of days. Curious, but reassuring.
Meanwhile, as I type, a bunch of power-hungry men are slating each other in some TV debate. I wonder if any of them would like to buy a book? One of them is going to have a lot of time on his hands after 6th May....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home