Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to March...

Still a stunning lack of passers-by, but then I do like solitude.
Generally.
Sure I must be doing something wrong on this blog thing, but it beats talking to myself like normal. Still, what does it matter.
I was rather bizzarrely approached by the editor of the in-house newspaper of Cheshire Police the other day who asked to do an article on 'Prisoners Property and Prostitutes'. I had quite a long chat with him on the phone and he will be sending me a copy when it gets printed which is nice. Just hope it is favourable, but he assures me it is. He has read the book, so it will be either gratifying or horrifying to find what he has to say!
Meanwhile the weather continues to improve but the starter motor on my Laverda has only just returned from a check-over so a resumption of 2-wheeled activities will probably be delayed until next month to avoid paying even more by way of indirect taxation to the Government. No political opinions will be offered here, but political animals may wish to visit http://www.order-order.com/ for some entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home