Friday, February 26, 2010

and lo, a website appeared...

At long last the the long-suffering man who has been building a website for me has got it up and running. It isn't desperately exciting, but it looks nice and after all what's to say other than 'here's a bit about me' and 'would you be so kind as to buy my book?'
Obviously it will keep anyone who is interested posted about progress of the current and any subsequent masterpieces, and I can tell you that a second book is under way although it is a little way off yet - after all the first one has only been out a month or so!
I am intrigued to see what sort of feedback (again if any) the website generates - perhaps an eclectic mix of serving and retired Police officers intermingled with hang-em-all and flog-em types and bleeding-heart liberals. Perhaps not.
We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home