Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bring on the New Year

I still seem to be singularly unvisited, but I can live with that. I looked at the publisher's 'author only' pages this evening and see that a further four orders for the book went on today. I had more feedback from pre-release purchasers and I was pleased and flattered to find it all positive, some of it very much so. Looking good for the release in January, though my current employment makes personal promotion of publicity rather difficult. So, it is a case of viral marketing (I think that's what they call it) and the goodwill of friends.
Several small book clubs have given me orders which is encouraging - this means people who are total strangers are reading it, and apparently liking it. Hurrah! Thank God for middle England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home