Tuesday, March 30, 2010

End of the financial year...

.....and not even the Inland Revenue have been in touch with the blog, but they're probably watching - assuming the delusionally paranoid in our society are correct. Can't beat a good conspiracy theory.
I hope Inland Revenue have reason to take an interest over the coming year, but timne alone will tell.
I'm off to the London Book Fair on 20th April to catch up with the nice people at Matador Publishing - if you are considering a book publication I would genuinely recommend them, but can't sing their praises too much unless they give me some discount.
More in a bit - I will be another year older in a few days, but a further step closer to my pension, And my funeral, I suppose, but one thing at a time eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home