Monday, January 9, 2012

Fame at last...

Well hardly the start of a showbiz career thank goodness, but tonight's BBC3 series 'Bizarre Crime' broadcast its first of 8 epsiodes and several seconds of it featured my good self recounting a 'tale from the trade'. To my surprise I didn't fnd it too toe-curlingly embarassing, so it probably wasn't too bad!
Meanwhile another year has begun, and another dog has shuffled off the mortal coil - R.I.P. Breeze, aged not far off 13, best labrador the world has ever known, and a truly great pet. But such is life and indeed death, so fond memories remain and I pick up a box of ashes from the vet tomorrow. Just the four dogs remaining so I can hardly say how quiet it is!
Retirement is an amazing thing, and I must start to do more to get book number two under way a little faster, but I also have horses to help with and a Honda to restore, so perhaps some balance is called for.
I hope to do a publicity 'meet the author' style event at Chester Library in the near future, so eyes down for a full(ish) house all being well. Will try to post details as and when it comes about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home