Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog statistics

To those of you who have followed this blog it will come as no surprise if I tell you I don't understand blog technology very well, but I do try. Well occasionally. I came across a 'Stats' tab on my blog technical bits this evening and it shows me (among other things) where those who have viewed the blog originate from. I was surprised and flattered to find there have been 10 from Iran (I speak a really tiny amount of Perisan so that brought back a few memories) a couple from South Korea (I have owned a couple of Hyundai cars so that is appropriate) a few from Russia (where my niece is studying at the moment) a good number from the UK, and the majority from America. Then it dawned on me that some may have stumbled on the blog in a search for prostitutes rather than literary excellence. This is a little disappointing, but can I just suggest that if you have visited this blog in what started as a quest for 'rent-a-shag', that you perhaps buy the book anyway for these reasons - it may not give as much immediate pleasure as a sexual encounter, but it will last far longer, your wife won't be annoyed to find you have been dabbling with it, it is far cheaper and less likely to infect you with anything. Except perhaps a bit of humour.
Or maybe I misjudge people and all have a keen interest in acquiring under-publicised examples of contemporary English law enforcement autobiographies. So come on citizens of the world, don't be shy - leave me a comment and let me know where you stumbled onto the blog from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home